Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time for a big girl bed or a really tall gate?

So, after Ava got through another major fit (3rd screaming fit of the day) & I got her calmed down, we read some books & rocked, (one of my favorite times of the day). I put her in her bed. She sang for a while & called for me. You know, "mommy are you? Mommy come up here. Mommy I can't find Bella. Mommy." About 11:20 pm, I heard a little thud. You know, the kind that sounds like a little girl climbing out of her crib. Sure enough, she did it. She's only done it when she is really mad. I went to check on her & she was hiding with a big smile on her face. I put her back in & at 11:45, another little thud & this time little feet coming downstairs looking for me. She had a big smile on her proud face as she said, "Mom, I climb out & find you!!" We need a really tall gate to keep her in her room.

Could be interesting if this continues...

Wait! There's more!!!

She wanted to play but I turned out the lights & she came running. I had to go back down to get my cell phone. She needed hers, too, sigh. She came down & found it. It's an old Palm that Paul had given her. We headed back up. Finally at 12:15 am, I had to tell her that it was her last warning, she had to stop talking to me & if she didn't turn off her "phone", I was going to come & take it away for good. It was turned off in a hurry & we went to sleep.....finally.

No comments: