Sunday, April 3, 2011

Recap

I've been forgetting to update! Let's see, what's been going on..... 

I spent the last week with the worst cold I have had in ages. With Paul gone during the week, my mom came over to help me take care of Ava. I was so exhausted & I don't know what I would have done without her help. 

This is the first weekend since Jan 1 that we haven't had something going on.  Last Sunday, we finished our 13 week course on Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. It was so worth the time commitment & I would highly recommend it. 

Yesterday, the weather here in MN was so nice. The snow is melting fast. We are so sick of the snow & ready for it to be gone! We were able to go for a nice long walk & the three of us had a little snowball fight. Ava had so much fun trying to throw snow at mommy & daddy.

Each week, Ava & I pack up & head to our apartment an hour & a half away to spend time with daddy. We usually spend 2 or 3 nights there. (Paul stays there during the week so he doesn't have a 2 hour commute to work & a 2 hour commute home) It's so hard to be apart. Ava LOVES it when daddy walks in to the apartment. She becomes a total daddies girl. She helps him make dinner & wash the dishes. She loves it when daddy gives her a bath. He is the one she wants when it's time to go to bed. She wants to snuggle up with him & read books. I usually wake up to her yelling "Oh Daddy, where are you?" : )

 

1 comment:

Megan said...

I was just going through my 'hoping to adopt' list of blogs listed on Adoption FYI to see who I could move to 'Miracles Do Happen' So happy for you! Ava really is a miracle (and adorable to boot!) Congratulations!

Megan